Tuesday, November 1, 2016

CDP November Theme : Out Of Focus

For the CDP November theme, I tried out some shots and got lots of fun doing it...

I especially like this one of La Mole, which without a well defined outline, its structure is still totally recognisable.


and the neon sign of a flower stand in the little piazza in via Carlo Alberto, the result of this intentionally out of focus is very satisfying.


 This is a shot of my pair of dirty eye glasses,  which is sometimes the reason of my out of focus shots...


To see the other entries of the theme, please click here.

6 comments:

Mike Nice said...

I like the way the light creates unusual effects at extreme de-focus.

Jack said...

Thanks for suggesting this theme. The shot of your eyeglasses is a winner.

William Kendall said...

Good takes on the theme, and you chose an excellent theme overall!

Anonymous said...

Fun theme day. Your glasses image gets a 'wow' from me :).

Bill said...

Out of focus fun! The glasses are a winner. Well done!

Susie of Arabia said...

I'm really glad you suggested this theme. I have tons of out of focus photos that I actually like, but don't usually do much with them. I really like the red neon pic you posted.